Policies & Restrictions
NOTE: All online tickets are Adult General Admission. Actual day-of-show Gate Tickets prices may vary from the currently published internet Gate Ticket price. All concerts are subject to change. No refunds. No exchanges. No Rain Checks. All performances are rain or shine. Per City of Vancouver Parks & Recreation Department regulations, the Festival is a non-smoking event.
Kids and Family:
We are a “family friendly” cultural arts event. We want kids to hear the music and see all the fantastic fine art – maybe there is a budding jazz musician or fine artist out there! So, kids 12 and younger are admitted FREE with parents or adult guardian: however, they MUST be accompanied AT ALL TIMES by a parent or adult guardian.
Seating is General Admission:
Grass seating or blankets, or low-back lawn or sand chairs are permitted. Please do not bring tall lawn chairs because people behind you want to see too! If you bring a tall lawn chair, you will be seated to the left or right of the stage – not in the center. The Festival does not provide chairs. There is no reserved seating.
Policies & Restrictions for the Enjoyment, Safety & Security of All:
- All Tickets are General Admission, ages 13 and older.
- Photo ID is REQUIRED at gate for age verification, and may be checked periodically in the Festival.
- People under age 21 are REQUIRED to be accompanied by an adult parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Food & beverages are not included with the admission price.
- There is NO free wine, beer, beverages or food; these are purchased separately.
- Outside food, beverages (including bottled water, coffee, etc.), coolers, glassware, corkscrews or wine openers are NOT PERMITTED. NO EXCEPTIONS FOR ANY REASON.
- Official Festival Admission Wrist Band and/or Festival Hand Stamp must be worn at all times and is required for admission. Anyone found not wearing the required Festival Admission Wrist Band and/or Hand Stamp will be ejected from the Festival.
- Any individual attempting to gain or gaining unauthorized entry to the Festival will be prosecuted in accordance with any and all applicable City, County and State laws.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Festival.
- Alcoholic beverages served by the Festival must be consumed on site.
- Wine purchased specifically for off-site consumption may NOT be opened or consumed onsite in accordance with Washington State Liquor & Cannabis Board (WSLCB) regulations, laws and permits. All WSLCB regulations, laws & permits and City of Vancouver regulations, laws and permits will be followed.
- Any individual who is intoxicated or appears to be intoxicated will not be served alcohol.
- No pets—only certified and licensed medical animals & guide dogs are allowed.
- Audio/video recording of music is strictly prohibited and enforced.
- Festival Management, official Festival security, Vancouver Police and/or Clark County Sheriff reserves the right to remove any party from the Festival for any reason, at the sole discretion of the Festival.
- The Festival is rain or shine. No refunds for any reason. No rain checks.
- The Festival does not discriminate against any person for any reason.
- The Festival is a non-smoking event, per Vancouver-Clark Parks & Recreation.
Have a GREAT time…be nice to your neighbors…and be kind— it will echo back to you.