2018 Festival Restaurants & Caterers
We have GREAT restaurants at the Festival! Check out their tasty menus below:
DuckTales Kitchen, Vancouver WA / Chef - Steve Waddle
MENU: Remember the famous signature Waddle's Restaurant on Interstate 5? Steve Waddle and his family have been in the restaurant business since 1945. Yeah, he knows how to cook. Their menu will include their yummy Fish Tacos and delicious Peach Cobbler. Mmmmm...Northwest good.
Egyptian Mug, Portland, OR / Chef - Atif Selwanes
MENU: Grilled Salmon Burger, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Caesar Salad, Coffee Drinks (Coffees, Espressos, Iced Coffees) Fruit Smoothies, and Atif's Family Recipe Baklava
Gourmet Brothers Catering, Vancouver WA / Chef - Marquise Cross
MENU: Yum...this is BBQ done right! St. Louis Pork Ribs, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Bratwurst, Hot Links, Smoked Chopped Chicken. Sides include: Southern Red Beans & Rice, Mac & Cheese, Home Made Slaw and Gourmet Brothers Classic Potato Salad.
Moe's Falafel, Beaverton, OR / Chef - Mo Taha
MENU: Lamb, Chicken & Veggie Gyros (with Curry, Teriyaki, Sweet & Sour, Orange Chicken), Yakisoba Noodles with Garlic or Feta, Mango Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade.
BUY Your Space
Application & Menu
Food Vendor Info
How to apply:
1) CLICK - on the application to open it. You can type directly into the form. Fill out the form.
2) PRINT - the completed Application and mail the Application with your check.
3) SAVE - your completed Application to your computer - name it something like "My Application"
4) PAY BY CHECK - Print your saved application. Mail your check and application together.
5) OR PAY ONLINE - Fill out your application and save it . Click the PayPal button below to pay your fee. Email your completed Application to: RESTAURANTS EMAIL.
Apply to be a 2019 Food Vendor
If your restaurant or catering business wants to sell food at the Festival, fill out the Application below. The Festival features restaurants and caterers to provide delicious cuisine throughout the weekend. We use only professional restaurants and caterers, and seek a variety of menus for the Festival. Spaces are limited. The Festival is a GREAT place for you to sell your food! "CLICK" the APPLICATION below to apply. Call us at 360-906-0441 if you have questions.